Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More Snow!

                                  Wow! Time sure has gone by since my last post. I do not know where it went. *looks around* Nope no sign of the last 5 days!
We have more snow coming tonight. The news has said that we will have bad roads the next few days and wind chills well below zero. A repeat from last week. My daughter keeps asking "Is school out? I think they just said school is closed. Is it?" and we keep telling her that we are waiting. Waiting... something we do a good bit for many things in life.

                                  I try not to worry and sometimes I might talk about something but don't feel like I'm worried. Waiting can be difficult, especially on decisions that will be made in the months to come, things that might or might not happen. I'm learning more how everything ties together: worry, waiting, fear, tension, and different situations. Only through God's word can I learn how He views aspects of life. I am making my list and will post some later. Yesterday this verse stood out in several e-mails and blogs.

"Fear not, for I am with you;
      Be not dismayed, for I
am your God.
      I will strengthen you,
      Yes, I will help you,
      I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

I pray that you all have a good week no matter what is going on around you! Hugs to all!

P.S. Don't mind the mess my blog is going through some changes.

No comments: