Friday, August 9, 2013

Spending Time Part 1

Summer is getting closer to an end and a new season is among us. New school class for daughter and an ending class for husband with a new class in September. Weather will still have some hot times but it won't be long and cooler weather will come and go. As some know from reading my blog, we have gone through many seasons. For me, we are back to several doctor visits, neurology, blood work, 2 MRI's next week and more follow-up visits.

I had to change Neurologists because my previous doctor is no longer in the area or no longer practicing. I'm not sure so off to a new doctor. Having a new doctor can be a good thing at times.  For once I have a doctor who wants to find out why I had a stroke in the first place. Most have just blamed my high blood pressure but this doctor is not agreeing. So I will have another MRI and a more detailed look at my brain. (not going to go into specifics until later) Also in coming weeks, blood tests to check to see if I have any blood disorders.

So we are spending time with our daughter. More tomorrow. Next week will be busy.


A reminder to all Elders and young pastors but also good words for all Christians. Many times we are told to humble ourselves and share our anxieties and burdens with the Lord. 
From my reading today of 1 Peter:

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:6-7 ESV





No comments: