Friday, March 11, 2011

Crazy Day

When I awoke this morning I thought today was going to be an average day.
Today, we have floods happening in the Northeast, earthquakes and flooding in the West/Japan, in the Central plains wild winds with fires, in the South more fires. Crazy - I am sadden by all that is happening but through my faith and constant reminder, "Do Not Be Afraid", I will believe God has a plan. Pray for those overseas in Japan and our west coast areas. Fires in Oklahoma are on the east side of town, near Midwest City and Harrah, with evacuations. As of this afternoon, winds are very high and the fires are not contained. In Jacksonville, Florida another fire and NJ is dealing with flooding. Praying.

No matter what our circumstances are, no matter what is going on, keep our eyes on the Lord. God is our provider. He answers prayers in His time and He is never late. He knows what is best. Believe in Him. To His glory!




"Holy Is The Lord God Almighty" by Chris Tomlin



1 comment:

child of God said...

Hi Sara,
It was a pretty scary, hectic day. I have been praying for the people in Japan.

Our God is mighty and powerful indeed.

Blessings,
<><