Thursday, September 5, 2013

Doctor updates

August was a busy month. Here are some updates:
Sleep Study - In 2005 I was diagnosed with sleep apnea and was severe enough to be placed on a cpap machine which I admit was not fun nor did I use it as much as I should have at the time. I was lucky and highly suggest not doing what I did and follow all doctor instructions. The latest study shows some sleep issues but I'm no longer having the severe sleep apnea. I have moderate snoring and my issues come about when sleeping on my back. Treatment- sleep on side and continue to loose weight, use a nasal spray at night.

Thankful that I have improved with 30lb loss and no longer needing a machine to help me sleep/breathe.

MRI's - had 2 MRI's done the week of the 12th of august. They went fairly fast and the techs were really helpful and pleasant.

Blood work - went to see a Hematologist and wish he could be my regular doctor. He paid attention and asked several questions along with having a sense of humor that went along with me and my family. I had several tests done (14 vials of blood) on the 23rd of August. The office called and said that my tests were negative! and they are forwarding the results to my neurologist.

I go to the neurologist on the 17th of September to discuss the MRI's and the findings of all tests.

Thanking God for all things and know He is in control!



2 comments:

child of God said...

Thanks for the update Sara. Continuing to pray for you.
<><

Pia said...

hi sara. thanks for the update. yes, God is in control. had my blood works done too and thank God all went well except for one, but my creatinine is slowly going down to normalcy. miss you, sara. God is our healer.